Malvern Hills & Wychavon District Councils has obtained funding through the national Local Authority Development Scheme (LADS) to improve the energy efficiency of low-income households and low EPC rated homes, including those living in the lowest quality off-gas grid homes across their district.
A range of measures have been made available through this scheme, which can reduce and prevent heat and energy loss in the home and reduce fuel bills.
- Insulated windows and doors (please note only single glazed windows can be replaced).
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels.
- High retention storage heaters.
- Small measures, such as thermostatic radiator valves.
Homeowners will qualify for funding if the following two criteria are met:
- You have a combined gross household income (including any benefits you receive) of under £30,000
- Your home has a home energy performance certificate (EPC) rating of D, E, F or G.
Tenures eligible for funding:
- Owner occupiers.
To register your interest fill out our expression of interest form HERE.
Please note that all applications are subject to a technical survey and an application acceptance does not guarantee that work will go ahead.