North Warwickshire Borough Council has obtained funding through the national Local Authority Development Scheme (LADS) to improve the energy efficiency of low-income households and low EPC rated homes, including those living in the lowest quality off-gas grid homes across their district.
A range of measures have been made available through this scheme, which can reduce and prevent heat and energy loss in the home and reduce fuel bills.
- Air source heat pumps (residents in the Baxterley area only).
- External walls insulation (residents in Polesworth area only).
- Insulated windows (residents in social housing only).
Homeowners will qualify for funding if the following two criteria are met:
- Property must have an EPC rating of D, E, F or G
- Total household income below £30,000
Tenures eligible for funding:
- Social housing
- Owner occupiers.
If you would like to find out more or apply for funding please fill out our expression of interest form HERE.
Please note that all applications are subject to a technical survey and an application acceptance does not guarantee that work will go ahead.