Worcester City Council has obtained funding through the national Local Authority Development Scheme (LADS) to improve the energy efficiency of low-income households and low EPC rated homes, including those living in the lowest quality off-gas grid homes across their district.
A range of measures have been made available through this scheme, which can reduce and prevent heat and energy loss in the home and reduce fuel bills.
- High heat retention storage heaters.
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels.
- High performance external doors and upgraded windows.
- Small measures.
Homeowners and tenants will qualify for funding if the following two criteria are met:
- Occupants/tenants, as well as landlords, must have a combined gross household income (including any benefits you receive) of under £30,000.
- Your home/property has a home energy performance certificate (EPC) rating of E, F or G.
Please note that if you are a landlord you will be expected to make a contribution to the cost of any works undertaken.
Tenures eligible for funding:
- Owner occupiers.
- Private rented sector
To register your interest fill out our expression of interest form HERE.
Visit your Council’s webpage on this grant HERE.
Please note that all applications are subject to a technical survey and an application acceptance does not guarantee that work will go ahead.